[Gpdd] [Misc] GP litter boxes...

Jenna T. tenetylo at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 16 10:29:52 EDT 2005

Thank you all who responded to my litterbox inquiry - the hay in the
litterbox did the trick!!!!!!!!! botht the piggies are pooing more in there
boxes while they much on hay... there are stray poos where they sleep - but
it takes soooooooo much less time to clean !!!! yay!!! more time for me to
play with them and the bun....   THANK YOU all again....   I am so very
proud of my little guys :)

Fuzzy wants to say also = how much he loves his new cardboard objects (boxes
- tubes, contraptions I made) that are in his home.. I snagged the junk
peices from my parents house yesterday and made them into little ramps,
hidey spots and tunnels for both pigs to play in...  Fuzzy was soooooo happy
he was popping and running around so crazy!  Good stuff!  They are easily
amused :)

Lots of weeeeeks and squeeks!
from Jenna, Fuzzy, Louie, and Max the crazy bunny.....  ( max likes the card
board too - diverts him from eating the rug :P )