[Gpdd] Health: Critical Care flavors

Ginger Fitzsimmons matildalucet at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 18 10:07:35 EDT 2005

Niles (who asks me to say thank you to those who sent him good wishes
recently) strongly recommends the apple-banana flavor of Critical Care.
The anise flavor is "icky goo" but the apple-banana flavor is a much
tastier goo. He actually sees it as food rather than torture. He will
completely stuff himself on it if allowed. Up until now, our vet has
only stocked the anise flavor; I did not know there was an alternative
until a friend with a bunny recommended it. We will be reporting our
findings to the vet shortly. This time, Niles did not mind being a
"guinea pig" for her at all. (cracking myself up here)

-ginger
part of the Niles Cougar slave contingent