[Gpdd] MISC: Poo

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Sat Jun 18 18:18:31 EDT 2005

I think it gets kicked up and in when they are running around the cage.  Or
maybe they like to shoot hoops?

Dee
www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com

Message: 5
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 08:17:18 -0400
From: James Lynn <jimmarg.lynn at juno.com>
Subject: [Gpdd] Behavior....poops in food dish
To: GPDD at GPDD.ORG

I have had guinea pigs now for about 7 years and there is a question I
hope someone can answer for me.  (from the question....you can tell that
I have too much spare time on my hands.....nice to be retired)    Why do
I always find 3-4 poops in the pellet dish?  Do the piggies back up
intentionally to do this little trick?  Do they place the poop in the
pellet dish with their mouth intentionally?  Does this add a little extra
flavor to the pellets?  Is this done to maybe keep another piggie from
eating the pellets.....maybe a way of marking territory?

Jim........Sassy Suzy, Ginger, and Olivia