[Gpdd] Re:[behavior] poops in food dish

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 12:05:36 EDT 2005

My little Flint, the loner boar, liked to pee and poo in his food dish.  No matter what I did, moved it around, took it out at times, he still poo'd and peed in it.  I finally got a bowl to hang up from the side of his cage that I had to customize so he can get at it and eat but not go to the bathroom in it.  I sure hope he outgrows this for when he has his neuter and he is put in with the girls.  Sassy Isabelle would not put up with the pee and poo in her food bowl.

Wheeks,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls, Flint, the lone boar and Hazelnut that I have decided to keep.

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"