[Gpdd] Re: Announce: MD/DC/NoVa 2005 Spring PIGNIC Website!!!

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 22:20:53 EDT 2005

Loved the pictures Leah!  You look like you all had a really great time.  I wished I could have went since Im only in PA.  Maybe next year I will be able to go, at least I hope.  Will it be in the same spot or will it be moved?

It was nice seeing you all and the piggies. I bet they were thrilled to play with other piggies.

Wheeeks,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls, the lone boar, Flint, and Hazelnut that now has a forever home with me.

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"