[Gpdd] [Rainbow Bridge]Cally

svtaylor1 at excite.com svtaylor1 at excite.com
Wed Jun 29 15:24:44 EDT 2005

I just want to say thanks for the outpouring of support regarding Cally's trip to the Bridge. I believe that I have written to everyone who sent their condolences. If somehow our communications were swallowed up in ether-space, please accept my deepest thanks and gratitude with this note. I miss Cally very much but at the same time, I am pleased that I had a chance to make her life happy here and that so many had a chance to know her through the GPDD. She is at the Bridge now, eating fresh grass and frolicking in the sun with all those who have gone before her and I know she'll never want for anything again.  - - Susan

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com