[gpdd] announcement: He has a name

Gisela Magee gm_magee at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 11:52:11 EDT 2005

Cocoa and I are proud to announce that our little guy's name is "Gordon",
since he is so fast, and we are Nascar racing fans, we are naming him after
our favorite driver "Jeff Gordon".  Now we just have to get him his own
racecar so he can keep up with Cocoa and her carrot mobile. You can see a
couple of pictures of him at..    www.gpiggies4me2 at blinkz.com   He seems to
be so calm and loves to run up your shirt and sit on your shoulder.  I have
discovered that he has a very loud wheeker   :).  Well, I better go and play
with my kids, so we wish you all a gret day now!
Cocoa, Gordon and their slave......Gisela     ('..')