[Gpdd] MISC Marc Morone

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 14:15:04 EST 2005

Hi Samantha,
My daughter and I watch Petkeeping with Marc Morone every single week. This
guy knows so much and is totally into his animals. I have learned a lot from
him. Regarding his show on pocket pets I do agree with you, he did not make it
very clear how fragile guinea pigs really are and therefore are not good pets
for children, sometimes. I also don't agree on space he recommends for pets,
did you see how small the cage was? He said that it would be big enough for two
(not likely ), and the hayrack bothered me. He did not know that animals can
get hurt by it. A few weeks ago he had a show about frogs. One "pac man " frog
was rather big and he had it in a small glass jar (which he recommended) with
nothing to do, poor frog.
Other than that, he is a great person. Watch his fingers next time, you
seldom see him without a few bandages or scratches. We always get a kick out of
that, and imagine how he got those. Yes, we have a twisted humor. I have seen
sugar gliders in pet stores, but don't know much about them.
Marion,
Poly and Sweetie