[Gpdd] Care: Re: What is a Cozy Cup?

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 13:58:11 EST 2005

Hi Rachel!
A Cozy Cup (or rather a Cuddle Cup)
is a little bed for our furry, little
friends. They are Super Duper Comfortable
and lots of piggies Love 'em! If you go
to PetsMart's website (http://www.petsmart.com)
and click on the 'Small Pet Section', then
click on 'The Guinea Pig Shop' and then
click on 'Cage Accessories', it's like the
6th item down. Super Pet makes them and
they are formally called Cuddl-E-Cup.

Also, if you go to 'The Ferret Shop', they
have a Lazy Pet Ferret Lounger that contains
an odor-eater pad. Of course, I don't bother
with the odor-eating pad, I just throw mine
in the wash when it needs it.

Brownie Bear & Butterscotch have 4 Cuddle Cups,
1 Lazy Pet Ferret Lounger, and 2 or 3 regular
cat beds. So, Yes, I would say that the piggies
really like those beds!

Did I mention that my Piggies were Spoiled
Rotten???

    Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeps,
       Leah...Slave to B-Bear & B'scotch :-)