[Gpdd] MISC: Excuse for Getting Piggies

Kiri Bisney kiri_bisney at hempfieldsd.org
Fri Mar 11 15:45:55 EST 2005

Leah, I really enjoyed hearing why you got your Brownie Bear!
I'd really like to hear why others got your piggies, will others please
share their stories too? I find it really interesting!

My Little Guy was also a pet shop piggy (sorry guys, but at least we
saved him!) and he had been returned for some reason and so he was half
price. That made my heart go out to him, how sad that someone rejected
him! I still don't know why they did, it's not like he's a bad pig at
all, he's great!!
Anyway, I saw him there "working on his house" it was so cute, he was
standing on his back legs with his front on top of his wooden house and
he was fiddling with this loose piece of wood on the corner of his wood
house, it looked like he was working on it. There was just something
about him, I couldn't get him out of my mind.
I went home and kept telling my husband all about him, and when we
returned the next day my husband couldn't help but love him too!
And so we became slaves for the first time, and have loved every day of
it, even when he is wheeking his heart out at 6:00 in the morning for
his breakfast!

So what is everyone's story? Please share!!