[Gpdd] Health: Pumpkin and Sweetie

Jennifer Langer fairydancer at loveable.com
Fri Mar 11 16:14:32 EST 2005

Jennifer,
First let me say that I hope both your Piggies are doing better. I will keep them both in my thoughts and prayers.

As for the cage problem, you could try using some extra cube panels to separate the cage down the middle. After we got PB and Bob Bob, they decided they no longer wanted to be roommates and we had to adjust their cage this way. You can use zip ties to keep the panels from moving. This way, Sweetie and Pumpkin can still see each other and talk, but can't fight. If they can see each other they won't be as likely to get lonely. It will also give them time to readjust to each other after being separated and, hopefully, you can reunite them eventually. This idea, however, does depend on how wide you cage is. Our cage is 4x6 on the bottom, so there is 2x3 space for each Piggie on the bottom.

Sweetie and Pumpkin may continue to fight while they are not feeling well, but others on the digest may have more advice on that topic. We are relatively new to multiple Piggie societies. Good luck.

Jennifer and Adam, and PB, Bob Bob, and Boar-is
"To find a beautiful thing, look with an open mind and heart."