[Gpdd] Silly: Jerry Pigger

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 17:08:44 EST 2005

Hello Slaves,
A few of us Slaves were having
some Fun offline and I can't stop
laughing so I knew I just had to
share it with you all. Apparently,
Butterscotch was totally BUSTED
because Carmel Cotton Candy found
out about him flirting with Judi's
girlie pigs. Bad Butterscotch! So,
now this next scene is from the
'Jerry Pigger' (Jerry Springer)
talk show:

[SCENE 1]

Audience yells:
"JER---RY! JER---RY! JER---RY!"

Carmel Cotton Candy yells,
"Corkster, YOU Better keep your lil' paws
off my Man!! Otherwise, I'm gonna kick your
(Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!) Butt!!"

Corkster yells,
"Oh yeah, All I gotta say is--
         BRING IT ON!!!"

Audience starts yelling, "Steve! Steve!
Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve! Steve!"
Then Steve (the bouncer) comes on stage
and stands in between the pigs.

[End of Scene]
-----
Ha ha ha!! Okay, I guess I've just admitted
that I used to watch that stupid show, I mean,
how else would I know so many details???
I'm so Embarassed...   Wheeeeeeeeeeek!  :-)
-----

[SCENE 2: Written by Judi, Slave to Porky,
Petunia, & Corkster]

...then Corkster breaks away from Steve
and yells.."If you were sow enough, he
wouldn't have had to turn to me!!"

Carmel Cotton Candy lunges over Steve,
grabbing Corkster by the fur screaming
"You ain't nothin' but a ho!"
Steve struggles between the two...in come
re-enforsements.

The audience starts chanting "Ho! Ho! Ho!"

Cut to Jerry, shaking his head.
"I'll be back in a moment with a final thought!"

[End of Scene]
------
Ha Ha!  I think we're all guilty of watching
Jerry at one time or another!!!!

 Judi, Porky, Petunia, and that hussy Corkster!
------

***And here's a Special Thanks to Rayna, Slave
to Sundae and Tosca, for inspiring this episope
of 'Jerry Pigger'. :-)

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeps,
        Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear &
                     Butterscotch (that Ho!) :-)