[Gpdd] [Misc] Pet store goes up in flames

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 00:42:25 EST 2005

A Brodheadsville, PA petstore, "Fins and Fangs", went up in flames early Friday morning.  The store was closed at the time and the story states that all the animals were in their cages (where else would they be?).  Luckily, all the fish, birds and other animals were all saved.

Quoted from the story, "With dozens of pets still inside the burning building, firefighters overcame smoke and flames to rescue the animals. "Figure with the pets inside we had to get in."  Those firefighters are my heros!  Glad they cared enough to get in there and get those helpless animals out.  One of the neighbors near the store, offered to put all the pets in her garage so they be out of the cold.

The pet store owner came and picked up all the pets later, wonder what he is doing with them all while the store is being repaired?

I was just happy to read that all the animals survived.

Wheeks,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"