[Gpdd] Silly:Website

Pasmant, Dawna DawnaP at Scosche.com
Tue Mar 15 10:42:52 EST 2005

Dear Leah and B-Bear,
I unfortunately am not privy to a computer at home.  I have 3 kids, and
every time we get one, my son wants to install new stuff, hard drives, cd
roms, ect.  Unfortunaly my computers are not the happy to be opened and
poked and prodded, so until my computer techs have a degree in that field,
we have decided to wait.  I use the one at work.  I would love to build a
site, but I don't think the boss would agree.  Anyway,. Fugly is not the
prettiest or most gainly of girls.  She has red eyes, I cant even describe
most of her colors.  Light dirt colored comes to mind.  She has calico
markings, and is follicly challenged on her right side.  I got her from
someone that left them outside all the time, so I don't think she got proper
nutrition.  She was wild and feisty but now she is fat and healthy and loves
to be cuddled and loved.  Don't get me wrong, I love her like only a mother
can.  She is not very graceful, as you go to put her in her cage, and she
looses her balance and rolls all over the place.  If you pull on the blanket
she is on she does the same thing.  I strongly advised her not to
participate in any extreme sports.  That way I can sleep at night.  She is a
sweetie though, and she has bonded quite well with me.  Its really my hubby
that has the issues about her looks, but what man doesn't?  I know he is
partial to BooBoo and she returns the favor.  We had a breakthrough with her
last night and I am most proud.  She acted like she had to go weeeeeee, so I
put her back in her cage, and after she went, she actually wanted to come
back out for some cuddle time.  That was a first.  Usually she just wants to
stay in after you put her back.  Well I ramble.  I will see if I cant get
some pigtures on line.  Hope all is well and give B-Bear a nose kiss from
BooBoo and Fugster.  Dawna

Best regards,
Dawna Pasmant
Scosche Ind.