[Gpdd] [Silly] Niles joins the Blinkz world!

cougar at simmons.edu cougar at simmons.edu
Tue Mar 15 22:51:26 EST 2005

I couldn't allow Niles to feel left out with all the other piggies on the list
getting their very own web pages at Blinkz.com, so Planet Niles is now open to
visitors! It took me a few days to put content up, but I've selected the best
of the pigtures I've got and hope to add some more pigtures and stories soon.

http://www.mrniles1.blinkz.com/

I've added all the other GPDD Blinkz pigs I could remember to Niles' Friends
list, but I know I'm leaving some out! Has anyone been keeping track of all our
furry friends who have joined the Blinkz community? Cheers to the Okie Piggies
for being the first to sign Mr. Niles' guestbook!

I'll be pestering Ginger Slave to help me come up with some more stories and
content, and hopefully I'll have a chance to photograph the fabulous Niles
again soon. I'm sure he can't wait to ham it up...

Heather and Niles