[Gpdd] MISC: Great Pigstures

Candy G. crawdad1953 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 16 00:38:03 EST 2005

Greetings, GPDD-ers -

I am relatively new to the digest.  I have only posted one other time.  I
just had to write and say how fantastic all of your web sites are.  Your
piggies are all are so cute.  I laugh aloud frequently at the humor and
creativity in the photographs and captions.  I have really enjoyed being
able to put "faces" (little wonderful piggie faces!) with the names that I
see so often in the digest.  Also, I get choked up and teary quite often as
I read of the trials and tribulations and losses.  You folks have truly
created a family here.  I am so happy to have found it.  I have learned SO
much from all of you.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.  My piggies thank
you, too.  They are benefiting from all of your helpful hints and good
advice!  Anyway, I just wanted to tell all of you that the GPDD is medicine
for my soul and I appreciate each of you and the obvious love and affection
that you have for your little furry four-leggeds and for one another.

Candy, Mama Slave to Topper and Mollie