[Gpdd] HEALTH- Calico Stone Surgery

Shelly Atkinson satkinson at rkci.com
Wed Mar 16 14:54:37 EST 2005

I am so sorry about Calico going to surgery and I will pray that he will
have a quick recovery and he will be a happy & healthy piggy again. I
will pray for you too Debra so you will get through a hard day while
waiting for the vet to tell you it all went well. I never had to take my
piggy Reba to the vet but plenty of dogs that needed to be fixed and
that was just tough going through a simple surgery. I almost lost one
dog while she was being spayed, her heart just stopped and they had to
put a shot directly in her heart to get it beating again, they said it
was a freak thing that has never happened to them. That was a hectic day
and I always worry about any kind of surgery after that. I know there is
more risk with a smaller pet so I know how worried you are. Hang in
their and pray for the doctor as well, I am glad he has experience with
GP's too. Take care Debra & Calico & have a nice recovery.

Shelly & Reba

Dear Friends - My sweet Calico went for x-rays today and was found to
have
two large stones in his bladder.  He has been crying more and more and
eating
less and less.  The vet said that if we were to have any chance of
saving him,
he would have to go in for surgery right away.