[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Gracie

Jennifer Langer fairydancer at loveable.com
Fri Mar 18 23:04:03 EST 2005

Erica and Justin,
My condolences to you. I know how hard it is to lose a precious friend, such as Graice must have been. I know that very little can sooth your rumpled spirits, but know that Gracie had a very loving home. She can now spend her days playing with new friends over the Bridge, never hungry or in pain. My sympathies and love to both of you in this difficult time.

Jennifer and Adam, and PB, Bob Bob, and Boar-is
"To find a beautiful thing, look with an open mind and heart."