[Gpdd] [SILLY] Stinky Piggies

Godfreys godfreys at uslink.net
Sat Mar 19 13:49:07 EST 2005

I had to laugh when I read everyones postings about Piggie farts.  I was holding Moe for a few minutes before I had to go to work yesterday and all of a sudden he let something go that was absolutly awful!!  He had had a small piece of cauliflower with his breakfast that morning ( first time I had ever given him that -and it was just a tiny piece of crown since he'd never had it) so I don't know if that was it or not - But I said "Oh Moe!  Yuck!" and he just looked up at me with those big brown eyes like "what?"  "I didn't do anything"!  Too Funny!

Ann and a know embaressed Moe