[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - Condolences for Jasmine and Bosco

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Sat Mar 19 16:25:31 EST 2005

Dear Dawnda  - Sincere condolences on the passing of Jasmine.  She will be
greatly missed.  Perhaps she is playing with my Patches at the bridge.  He
crossed a few months ago.

Dear Denise - sincere condolences on your loss of Bosco.  It is so hard to
lose our little ones.  He is probably playing with Patches and Jasmine now and
will be waiting to greet others as they arrive at the bridge.

Healing wheeeeeeps from Debra, Peanut, Pumpkin, Snickers and Calico