[Gpdd] CARE re. Schneeblee

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Sun Mar 20 17:12:07 EST 2005

Hi Pam,
I do understand how upset you must be that Schneeblee(I love that name) is
gone. You might never know the cause. In our house all pets are in the living
room where I can keep an eye on them. My kids are very careful with our pets,
but you never know, accidents happen. When friends come over and want to hold
the guinea pigs I only let them hold them while sitting on the couch with me
being right there, and I explain to them how fragile they are. I bet that your
daughter feels very bad, too. I am pretty sure that she only wanted the best for
the piggies. I would not blame her for Schneeblee's death; after all, he
could have died of a natural cause. You might want to consider moving the cage to
a location where everyone can enjoy the guinea pigs and you'll be able to keep
a closer eye on them and intervene if necessary.
I am very sorry for your loss,
Marion, Poly and Sweetie