[Gpdd] [misc] Lambo and Corrine

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 20 15:31:25 EST 2005

I just want to say how sorry I am to hear about Lambo.  Lambo was Wuinea's Secret Valentine Piggy.  Wuinea has gotten to be real good friends with Lambo over the past few month and I have become good friends with Corrine also.  Wuinea has every one of Lambo's pictures and cards he sent her hanging on her wall.  As soon as I read that Lambo went to Rainbow Bridge I went told her and she looks like her really understood me.  She put her head down and wouldn't come out of her pigloo.  We just want to say the Lambo was a very special piggy and he will be greatly missed.  We also want to say that Corrine is very special to us also.  She has been so kind to us and we appreciate everything she has done for us.  I just couldn't let it go unsaid how special they are to me.  Corrine, we are here for you.  If there is ANYTHING we can do please let us know. Please accept our warmest and deepest condolences.

Misty and The Uineas (Muinea, Wuinea, Puinea, Vuinea, Buinea and Boaruinea)