[Gpdd] Misc: Catching up

Nichole Cook lovebug at bcremc.net
Wed Mar 23 01:35:41 EST 2005

To all at the GPDD-

I have been out of town since the 17th and am so sad to come home to read of all the passings. I have read the stories and they have touched my heart. It has also touched me to read all of the support everyone from the GPDD sends out to each other. This site is truly a family, and I am proud to be part of it.

I send out my deepest sympathies to everyone who has lost a piggy. I know from experiance that it is a very hard time to lose one of these little furry friends. I have encountered people who just dont understand how you can love a "rodent" (as they like to call them) so much, or any pet for that matter. I dont think that people realize the joy and love that an animal brings to a person's life. I know I would not be here today if it weren't for my animals. Sometimes they are the only people you have to turn to in a time of need or sadness.

To all of you and your wonderful pets, I hope everyday the sun shines even brighter each time you look into your furry friends eyes.

Nichole and The Herd...Jakey, Abby, Oreo, Reese, Flower & Gary
Along with our zoo of other pets!!
http://www.gr8pets.blinkz.com/