[Gpdd] [MISC] New Addition....

Tenetylo, Jenna (RMS) TenetyloJ at dnb.com
Wed Mar 23 08:34:59 EST 2005

Hello everyone - I know this is a guinea pig newsletter, but I wanted to
announce the new arrival to our crew...   His name is Max the Bunny :)   Me
and my fiancé felt bad for him at the pet store :(  because he was almost
full grown and no one wanted him... everyone wanted little baby bunnies.  So
we took him home :)   Does any one else here have rabbit(s) and post on a
newsletter like this one for rabbits???  Because I have many questions!!!!
Let me know... thank you!!!

extra weeeeeekkkks and hops from Fuzzy, Louie, and the new rabbit, Max.