[Gpdd] MISC: fluffy

L. M. romanceandroses2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 13:17:41 EST 2005

ive created a piggie monster.. i think i have spoiled fluffy rotten, but i cant help myself..  he is so darn cute and the fact we saved his little life from definite death makes it more true piggie slave love.  he is i think going thru terrible piggie twos... he was born about nov/dec of last year so he is a baby yet and growing like a weed.. but he is getting an attitude and becoming stubborn, loves to nibble sometimes alittle too hard and when i tell him "no" he tosses his head and does it again..
then everytime i walk by him and open the refrigerator he whhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks until i give him his carrot or parsley, or apple...
also heard that they like melon, like watermelon, cantaloupe or honeydew, is this true??
should i not spoil him this much, or am i being a good mommy slave...
he had mites when we found him and after 75.00 at the vet and Eqvalan for medication he is happy and healthy again, and the vet out here is nice enough to let me bring him in every week or so for weighing... in the 5 weeks since i started taking him there for the mites and the weighing, he has gone from 330 grams to 524 grams, which is about 1.17 pounds now... when we found him he was a baby not much bigger than a hamster and skin and bones, malnourished and dehydrated.. it is amazing what love, tlc and 2 syringes of goats milk from a can can do to revive a baby piggie...
well enjoy...... happy piggie easter..
Linda and Fluffy