[Gpdd] [silly] With fondest regards to Cooders...

shim1990 at adelphia.net shim1990 at adelphia.net
Mon Mar 28 20:50:24 EST 2005

Dear Cooders ~ Thank you so much for your kind words and compliments!  I would indeed enjoy sharing a carrot or two with you, my dear man!  Thank you also for the praise of mum's rendition of you.  Truly, her talent is only equal to the beauty of her subject matter!  To be honest, I think she spends rather too much time on portraits of humans, but as dear mum has always been a reliable food source, I overlook her little eccentricites!  We were all inspired by the image of you in your smoking jacket...perhaps with a fine cigar and glass of port?  I'm sure mum will capture that image in the near future!
I must say, I find your communications an oasis of culture in my somewhat common circumstances.  (Don't get me wrong, dear Cooders.  I am most definitely NOT a snob, but do find Petunia and Corkster rather course, and unable to hold a refined, civilized conversation.)  I do appreciate your attentions, and, if I may be so bold, look forward to furthuring our "friendship".
                                      Yours fondly, Porky