[Gpdd] Health: Mollie's Bladder Stone

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 02:22:16 EST 2005

Dear Candy --
     In no way was your post too long -- it was just as long as it needed to
be to include the necessary detail. I think many of us have benefited from
your questions and your excellent post -- digest form isn't always "short"
(though when I was in college I had a professor that said something about "The
Algernon Theory of the Poem -- the shorter the better."    :)    Whitman's Leaves
of Grass was one of two "poems" in question.).
     Please keep us posted on Mollie.
     Also, I should mention that one of our members requested her little
guy's bladder stone from the vet who performed her piggy's surgery. I'm sure the
vet who did Mollie's surgery doesn't still have them (???) but that would be
one way to have content analyzed without his cooperation or agreement, though
indeed, he sounds first rate.
     Some piggies have done great with surgury. Alas, I had to help my own
little Ebeneezer WoollyBear, wildest and merriest of the Jolly Rodents, over the
Bridge last June because if a bladder stone situation. I think I may never
recover, but he was loved and that matters most-- however long or short life may
be.
     I'm counting on the fact that this was a missed preexisting stone for
Mollie.

All best and God bless,
Alge and the Jolly Rodents