[Gpdd] MISC: Thanks, Joseph

Candy G. crawdad1953 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 30 19:53:13 EST 2005

Greetings, Joseph -

I, too, would like to add my sentiments to those of Rayna's in an earlier
digest.

She said:
>In particular, three of your phrases stand out:  "the incredibly loving
gifts from heaven itself,"  "little people in fur coats and sometimes a
hat" and "looking at any guinea pig will bring a smile not only to your
lips but to your heart."  In these words, you capture perfectly the
essence of guinea pigs and their endless appeal.

I can't say it more perfectly than she already has.

The phrase "little people in fur coats and sometimes a hat" brings a smile
to my lips and tears to my eyes at the same time.  That description deeply
speaks to me and I shall cherish it.  Thank you.

And thank you, Rayna, for responding so eloquently.  Your words were
beautiful and true.

Candy, Topper and Mollie