[Gpdd] MISC [Condolences]

larrwr at localnet.com larrwr at localnet.com
Wed Mar 30 22:03:47 EST 2005

Everyone,

My condolences to all who have been losing piggies lately.  There seems to
be so many as of late, and it makes me very sad.  I know that there is no
magic fix to make you feel better when you lose a pig, but I just want to
let you know that there are people like me, (and I'm sure everyone will
agree) who DO KNOW what you're going through, and DO SHED TEARS along with
yours, and I hope that even though that doesn't take away the pain, it
does make you feel a little bit better.
I will give my pigs an extra hug and kiss tonite.

Larisa
& the Pig Brothers