[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Pepper

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Mar 31 22:14:20 EST 2005

Gisela and Cocoa, we were so very sorry to hear of Pepper's lymphoma, and
now it is with much sadness that we read of her passing.  Please know that
she knew how much she was loved and that you made the right decision for
her.  Making sure she didn't suffer was one of your gifts to her.  The
other gift, of course, was the wonderful life you gave her.  We know that
she enjoyed all of her days with you.  Please accept our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed