[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Pickles and Nefer

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Mar 31 22:12:56 EST 2005

David, Snickers, Treasure, and Minuit, your posting about losing Pickles
and Nefer was so very poignant, and we are so sorry for your losses.  Thank
you for sharing some of your memories of them.  How sweet that Pickles
enjoyed cuddling when he had a hurt foot but then let you know he was well
by complaining about being cuddled.  How smart that Nefer learned to ask
for help so you would come to assist her.  Piggies are so sweet and loving,
and we are fortunate to be able to share our lives with them.  Please know
how lucky Pickles and Nefer were, and please accept our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed