[Gpdd] [CARE] floor time and food

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 21:15:14 EDT 2005

Hello Everyone,

It is Willie here helping my slave Alicia type a message. Boy am I a happy
pig this weekend as last night my slave set up the hallway for me to run
around for over an hour. it was wonderful. She even put out some dandelions
for me to eat which are my favorite. :)  I also had fun chasing Mookie and
Spaz around on the floor every time they came to visit with me. Spaz likes
to play with me but Mookie is pretty afraid of me though. They are big
looking gps according to Willie who thinks the 2 cats are gps but what do
you expect???

Also thanks everyone for the suggestion about putting a piece of paper towel
in a corner during floor time for peeing and such on.. Willie hasn't figured
out he's suppose to popcorn on it yet, but just after I put it down last
night he realized it was there for him to pee on so he quickly got a reward
for using that instead of the floor.

Lisa C. yeah my husband said he talked with you the other day, I will see
what I can do about getting more gp toys at the pet store, I've looked
through most of the brochures or stuff I have seen but haven't seen anything
fun and interesting yet though..   Willie hasn't gotten his bath yet since
it's been quite cold but soon enough he will get his bath and see what tea
tree oil is as well as the neem oil. In fact one of the cats is going to get
the same. LOL

Willie wanted me to share with everyone that his favorite hay and food come
from Oxbow which his slave happily gets at her husbands pet store so you
might want to check your pet store in town to see if they can get you some
oxbow products too. :)  In fact the new neem oil and tea tree oil have come
from there too and I am not so sure about it but will let my slave try it on
me though.

Well, I need to go check on them cats again cause they are making a not of
noise, but will write again soon.. Wheeks to everyone...

Willie and his slave Alicia