[Gpdd] Misc: Pignic in Cal

Cindy cindy.fajardo at verizon.net
Tue May 3 15:42:19 EDT 2005

Hi there BooBooBearHare!

My silly Mommy Slave has been behind on her readings but thankfully
yesterday she caught up!  This morning she left her computer on, so I
was reading and saw you are interested in getting together for a So.
Cal. Pignic!  Wheeeek!!!  I am sooo excited.  Mommy Slave calls us the
California Crew.  There are 7 of us and we live in the High Desert in
Apple Valley.  Get me the 411 on the party!   Blackie, Brownie,
Squirrely, Crunch, Snickers and Reeses are already wheeking so loud I'm
afraid they'll wake the dogs!  Hope to hear from you soooonnnnn!  I have
to go quiet them down before the neighbors wonder what's up!

Carmel Cotton Candy & the rest of the California Crew