[Gpdd] ANN. new babies

SARAH YOUNG YOUNG-S-255 at MSSU.EDU
Tue May 3 21:30:27 EDT 2005

Hay all
Its been awhile sence I've poasted any thing, between collage, work and
moving some how two new piggies found their way into my home. First
there is Angle, loves to cuddle =) she is an Agouti silver Teddy and is
two mouths old. Then there is Lilly, a brindle and very fisty and is
VERY LOUD!! They both are taking snacks frome my hand and are getting
along well with the rest of the wheekers.
Sarah and the wheekers
Lola, Cheyean, Cuddle Bug, Angle, Lilly and of course Bear the only boy.