[Gpdd] HEALTH Re: wobbly Tea's vet visit!

Clairelking at aol.com Clairelking at aol.com
Wed May 4 13:08:00 EDT 2005

Hi,
 Well we took the wobbly one to the vets today, the vet was very nice and checked Tea all over. The funniest thing was when he put Tea on the floor to see the wobbliness, Tea ran for it, his tiny little legs sliding all over due to the shiny floor. The vet has said it would appear that Tea possibly has an middle ear infection, due to the circling he does every now and again. We have been given antibiotics (yes, the fun we will have...again!) and hopefully it should clear up.
It was good we took him when we did, as it was not a bad case. I want to think all those who gave their advise, and we will keep you updated of Tea's progress!

Claire, Jon, Tea & Biscuit