[Gpdd] Misc: Looking for recipes

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 8 11:40:24 EDT 2005

Does anyone have any favorite Piggie Recipes they'd like to share?
We think we will try to compile a 'Piggie Cookbook', with various
recipes for piggie treats (probably most not actually cooked).
If you have any you'd like to share, or any ideas, you can send
them directly to me at:
susiathome at sbcglobal.net

Speaking of recipes - time for our Morning Buffet!
Susi and the Okie Piggies

“God could not be everywhere at once, so he gave each child a mother.” - Hasidic saying

“An ounce of mother is worth a ton of priest.” - Spanish proverb

“Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.” - Lin Yü-tang