[Gpdd] Bridge: Sydney

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 15:31:54 EDT 2005

Hi Michelle,
First, I would like to WELCOME you
to the Digest and also your Cuties,
Ella And Kayla!! Both of your babies
sound Precious, and wheeeeee can't
wait to hear more about them.

Also, I would like to say that I am
Sorry about your loss of Sydney. I
can tell that she was a Very Special
little pig who obviously stole your
heart. I know she Appreciated all of
the love and care you gave her and
she will always Love you for that.

And last, I just wanted to mention
that I totally understand your frustration
with pet stores. But, not all pet stores
are created equal. Some pet stores really
Do care about their pets and I live right
down the street from one of them (a
locally-owned store). I have one pet store
pig and one adopted pig and if I had a
choice, like you I would most likely adopt
at this stage in my life.

Well, I better end this. Wheee look forward
to hearing more about you and your babies.
Oh yeah, and I hope the introductions are
coming along. I know how you feel...it took
me over 2 months to bond my piggies. I'm sure
other Slaves have sent you an abundance of
tips, but the one thing that worked for us
was the fact that wheeeee bought a whole new
4x2 C&C cage (in a different color).

        Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeps,
          Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear
                       & Butterscotch :-)