[Gpdd] [SILLY] Spring Gift Thanks to Patches!

Jocelyn Anderson jocelyn.anderson at gmail.com
Fri May 13 14:58:58 EDT 2005

Little John would like to thank Patches for the fine Spring Piggie
treats!  The nibble sticks went over well, and the banana salad bowl
was a big hit. Little John's friend, Fireball the Fat, also enjoyed
the snacks.

(My aplogizes for the pigtures being a bit blurry, I didn't want to
use the flash and blind the piggies!)
http://nflight.com/albums/twofatpiggies/patchesspringpeeg0501.jpg -
Fireball was very curious about the tasty snacks inside.
http://nflight.com/albums/twofatpiggies/patchesspringpeeg0502.jpg - By
this point Little John was tucking in and was making a fine mess of
things.  The reddish treats were a fun heart shape.
http://nflight.com/albums/twofatpiggies/patchesspringpeeg0503.jpg -
Asking Fireball if he would like some more of the snackages.
http://nflight.com/albums/twofatpiggies/patchesspringpeeg0504.jpg -
Very small and blurry image, but I had to quickly snap a picture. The
pigs would put their paws on one side of the container, so the food
would tip up, right to their face. Silly pigs!
And the only clear photo of the bunch:
http://nflight.com/albums/twofatpiggies/littlejohnbeingdirty.jpg -
After I fed Little John the bits of banana he soon afterwords he
decided he was all tuckered out. Here he is looking fat and sassy.

Thanks again to Patches and her Slave!

Jocelyn