[Gpdd] MISC: A BIG gp kiss to KoKo from Gary

Nichole Cook lovebug at bcremc.net
Sat May 14 11:28:56 EDT 2005

Koko!! Thank you so very much for the wonderful treats you sent me!! I had to share them with my brothers and sisters, but mommy slave made sure I got to them first.
You can go to the website mommy has on Blinkz to see my pigture ( I am a handsome boy! )

Will you be my girlfriend???? *blushing*

Love and wheeks!!!!
Gary

www.gr8pets.blinkz.com

*Note to KoKo from mommy slave....Gary has been talking nonstop about you since he got your package...he would really like to have a pigture of this wonderful girl piggy he has heard so much about now. You sure spoiled him!!!*