[Gpdd] (Care) Re: Wild Guineas in Peru

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Sun May 15 12:57:22 EDT 2005

Therese,
Tell your husband that the wild guinea pigs in Peru go
down in their burrows when it gets hot. And since your
pigs don't have nice cool burrows to go into, well....
;>)

Don't feel bad--when I first moved into my apartment,
it was about 86 degrees inside and out--I went out and
bought a BIG fan just for the pigs, while I roasted in
my bedroom with my little desktop fan! I also froze
plastic water bottles for them that they could sit
next to if it was too hot. (I live in an old apartment
building where the heat and A/C are on a boiler system
and don't work until management switches from one to
the other--they hadn't switched over from heat to A/C
then).

You're just being a good slave!
-Stacy and the comfy Squee Squad