[Gpdd] Health: Sam

JaydedAngel02 at aol.com JaydedAngel02 at aol.com
Sun May 15 16:57:32 EDT 2005

Hi, I just wanted to ask everyone here if
it isn't too much trouble to please pray that
my Sammy can go peacefully in his sleep when
the time comes. I fear that it is close to that time where
I need to make The Decision and I break down
every time I think about it. I can't imagine being
the one to end his sweet little life although of
course if it comes to that I will. He doesn't deserve
any pain or discomfort. I have put him in God's hands
and I hope and pray that He will take this choice
away from me. Anyway, please think of my little one
today. Thank you all so much!

Colleen & Sam