[Gpdd] Misc: lots of replies

Shelly Atkinson satkinson at rkci.com
Mon May 16 15:27:40 EDT 2005

I am so glad to hear Zippy is doing well and on the road to recovery.
Count me out on watching the surgery on video, I squirm enough watching
Emergency Vets so I know it would be too hard for me to watch a pet of
mine go through that. I am glad though that Zippy can help other vets
learn more about bladder problems with piggies.

Porgie sounds so cute and congrats on your new piggie. Sonic seems to be
enjoying his new friend and I am glad it went smooth when they met. I
hope Sonic can share his new friend with you so you can share a bond as
well. I know you are going through a wonderful time with a new piggie in
the house. Sometimes you just can't wait to get home so you can snuggle
with the newbie as much as possible and when the day comes when they are
no longer afraid of you and they enjoy your company it is such a good
feeling.

I will pray for Sammy and hope he crosses the rainbow bridge with
comfort and no fears. I know it is very difficult to put an animal to
sleep but it is part of the experience of owning a pet a lot of the
time. Sammy knows you are there for him and I am praying that he will be
happy and comfortable in eternity with all his furry friends soon.

I use the same multi vitamins as well, the L/M Daily Liquid. I don't
have any problems with Reba not liking the taste and she does well on it
and it is very easy to use. You just need to remember to change the
water daily since the vitamin C does not last long in water and than
it's no good. I would think you should find this L/M Liquid easily, it
is at every pet store I been to in town.

Shelly Atkinson
http://www.shellys-pals.blinkz.com/