[Gpdd] Misc: Two piggies in NY need home

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 18 11:23:43 EDT 2005

Hi Y'all~
This is becoming a trend, I think. Here are two more sweet little guys needing
a home, this time in NY (and I know some of you are right there!!).  ;-)
This lady posted on the GPS but won't watch for replies there as it is so bulky
(the dozens of posts constantly coming into your inbox can be overwhelming!).
She is working 3 jobs, 7 days a week, has cats already, and took in a very
needy little pig. Several hundred dollars of care later, she has gotten him a
gp friend to keep him company, but knows they need more attention and care
than she is able to give. Sounds like a great lady. (oh, and the piggies are
both now in good health, nothing chronic)
Her post was a bit long, so I have tried to get the gist of it here. But I will list
her email address, so you can contact her directly if you can help.
"maui_saba"     joy53 at earthlink.net
If you can't reach her, or want her original message, you can contact me directly,
I'll be glad to do what I can to help.

Susi and the Okie Piggies
okie-piggies.blinkz.com