[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Mocha-Ninny

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed May 18 20:40:49 EDT 2005

Brenda, Steve, and Chuckbert, we are so very sorry to hear of Mocha-Ninny's
passing.  We understand how difficult it is to see a piggie begin to lose
weight and to fear that the weight loss can't be counteracted.  Please know
that you did all your best for Mocha; she was so lucky to be part of your
family, and she certainly realized this.  How sweet that she and Chuckbert
were such a loving couple, too.  Please accept our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed