[Gpdd] Misc: EuroSpring

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 19 13:10:35 EDT 2005

Alge- You are right about the rates and time involved, and no
heavy dishes!  Actually, I think there are a few piggie members
overseas already involved in our Spring gift exchange, but
maybe all didn't think to sign up since we are 'over here'.
What I thought Mikey was getting at was an exchange between
those EuroPigs 'over there' - right, Mikey?  ;-)
Do you suppose they charge them an arm and a leg for shipping
to us?   Wouldn't it be great if the piggies themselves could make
the gifts (and not EAT them before we could get them mailed?!!)
just some thoughts
I was wondering if there an any european members of
this list?
And whether they are interested in doing an
exchange?
 I really like reading about every piggie and slave
that got an gift.

>From Mikey

Susi and the Okie Piggies
okie-piggies.blinkz.com