[Gpdd] Misc: EuroSpring

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu May 19 16:31:46 EDT 2005

Hi Susi,    Yes, I think you read Mikey's post correctly while I did not. A
European exchange would be great for those living overseas and save postage
costs. While I cannot say anything more yet, Charlie's Spring Exchange "piggy" is
overseas. I don't know what postage costs are from there but   from here it
wasn't too much more than a pk. sent 1st class or even parcel post
domestically. I didn't include heavy objects by the way!   ;)

Incidentally, Chester is asking if you've said anything about the
"red-haired-girl" and the rest of the Jolly Rodents want to say hi to the OKie piggies.

Alge and the Jolly Rodents

 From Susi-     <<< "
Alge- You are right about the rates and time involved, and no

 heavy dishes!  Actually, I think there are a few piggie members

 overseas already involved in our Spring gift exchange, but

 maybe all didn't think to sign up since we are 'over here'.

 What I thought Mikey was getting at was an exchange between

 those EuroPigs 'over there' - right, Mikey?  ;-)"   >>>

I was wondering if there an any european members of
this list?
And whether they are interested in doing an
exchange?
 I really like reading about every piggie and slave
that got an gift.