[Gpdd] Announcement: Babies!!!

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 20 01:53:36 EDT 2005

Ms. Buzzerre, O.P., and the late Hotshot, O.P., wish to announce the happy
arrival of three bouncing bundles of joy this very evening, May 19, 2005!!!
Names have not yet been decided, but all three are perfect and perfectly
adorable! One certainly resembles Daddy Hotshot, a fine black and white.
The other two are a mixture of black, gold and white. Some hasty pigtures
were snapped (had to be - those babies are quick!), with more likely to
follow; we will get some posted on the website soon! Moose and Jasper
also sat for some informal shots, so we can get their little fuzzy mugs on
there as well. We also received the photographers shots from the show
today, which included some 'action' shots of the Redheads showing off
before the judges. PLUS - breathtaking shots of the beautiful Morainee,
selected as Prettiest Pig of the show.
Oh - new Mama Buzzerre is doing just fine, also - already getting her
girlish figure back (at least she is once again longer than she is wide!).
Looking good, with a healthy appetite (as usual!). The latest copy of
JACBA (ACBA Journal) came today, along with the ARBA journal, so
there will be plenty of reading material while sitting with the 'kids'!
Tomorrow I'll see if we can find some piggie cigars to pass out to
everyone! (the OP's can take them to the Pignic).
Wheeks to all!

Susi and the Okie Piggies
okie-piggies.blinkz.com