[Gpdd] virtual: pignic softball

schumann at bellsouth.net schumann at bellsouth.net
Fri May 20 12:31:44 EDT 2005

Tribble here.

Lokai, Zathras, and I would like to have a softball game!  (After we've changed out of our Star Trek and Babylon 5 uniforms, of course.)

Our team, the CarrotHeads, uses cherry tomatoes for the balls, carrots for bats, and celery or cucumber pieces for bases.  The pitchers mound is made of hay and most of the field is covered in grass.

I am, of course, be the captain of our team both pitching and managing.  Zathras plays 3rd base.  Lokai is the bat pig.  She says it's because she's a fragile pig but I think we always find a few carrot bats missing after each game.  Not all of our team can come on the pignic, so we need a few volunteers to fill out the team.

Captain Tribble, Lokai, and Zathras
Fur children of Jan