[Gpdd] HEALTH: Water Bottles

Cindy cindy.fajardo at verizon.net
Fri May 20 15:27:53 EDT 2005

Hi Awesome Digest People!

I noticed that Alga had a question about water bottles and so I had to
chime in with my own water bottles questions.  I have never tried the
kind that can be filled from the top, but I can't seem to ever get a
water bottle that doesn't leak!  Does anyone have any suggestions?  It
always makes the bedding soaked from the water that leaks.  I have used
bricks and small bowls but the piggies drag the bowls off and then I'm
back to a mess.  The brick were ok but they get yucky after a while and
I worry about having to soak them in bleach and then put them back in
with the piggies.  Is there one brand better than another or a secret to
stopping them from leaking??? I figured I can't be the only one that has
ever had this problem so let me know.  Thanks!

Cindy Fajardo & the California Crew