[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Cinnamon

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat May 21 15:25:13 EDT 2005

Sherry, we are so very sorry to hear of Cinnamon's passing.  How sad that
he died due to the effects of the anesthesia; our hearts go out to you.  We
hope you know that you did your best for him: immediately contacting your
vet when you noticed his problems urinating; getting the Baytril; going to
the emergency vet, etc.  We wouldn't have done anything any differently,
and we are sorry that the outcome was so unexpectedly tragic.  Thank you
for sharing your experience so that others of us will be aware of the
possibility of a mucus plug interfering with urination in older boars; you
may very well have saved some piggie lives, which is a wonderful tribute to
your Cinnamon.

All we can do is our best with what we know at the time, and that's just
what you did.  Cinnamon was very lucky to have your love.  Please accept
our condolences on his loss.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed